Make money online

I have tried several hundred ways to make money online.

The only thing that I realized as most people do is that 99.9% of them are scams.

0.1% of them are true and you are able to make money, but they are not overnight successes.

You must work, some of them need nothing and some of them are a real grind, but it is possible.

These are the ways that I have personally experienced things and people who I know have done it.

I have not listed many things, because many are tiny amounts and need a lot of effort versus the pay. Here are a few ways that you could make some extra that will actually work. 

Some may need time and effort, but in the long run, you could even give up your 9-5 job to do these full-time.


1. Crypto (believe it or not)

So, in all honesty, I am not a big fan of crypto-currency and I will explain shortly.
The thing with crypto is that it is so volatile and it puts off many people..

However, if you bought a Bitcoin at $400 at the time. It now costs $9000 for a coin. 
Many friends and people who I know are all into crypto-currencies and cried at this loss.

I lost out on a few $100k on this, but that was mainly due to bad timing and my money being used for something else.

I promise you one thing. It might take time, you might have to wait for it to drop again but it definitely does work. The truth is that it is volatile, which for me is risky but if you think about the people who paid nothing for the coins, they are pretty loaded now.

The gamble is up to you, but it is still something that I keep an eye out for. If I see that it drops to a low several thousand dollars, then I will definitely put some cash into it.

You can use the old formula of buying low and selling high. It does work and I know of too many people who lost out because they chose not to take the risk... I am one of those buggers. 
One of the few regrets in my life, but alas. Life moves on ;)

2. Services

I know of many people who use Odesk and E-lance to get work online.

Design websites, do some graphic design. writing articles, writing ebooks, be an online personal assistant or even a social media manager.

There are many opportunities out there, so if you feel that you have a service that you could do from your computer and ready to put in the work, then you could definitely give it a bash.

To give you an example. I tried it for a day or two and I got my first gig after a day or two (cannot remember as it was a long time ago) the point is that you need to build your profile up and try to get the jobs. If you are good, then you can get a good rating and people are more likely to trust you.

Great place to make some extra dollars, the catch with this one though is that you usually need some skills or certificates in something to make money, but it is a very popular method.

3. Blogging

I was going to put this up higher, but the truth is that many people think that blogs are easy and effortless. That is why it scored lower down. I would personally rate it as the number one source, but I cannot be biased to what I love doing the most.

Blogs are great. The thing is that you need to know what you want to talk about. You have to envision what you want it to look like, what your articles will be about and where you are going to get your followers from.

It takes one hundred different things to figure out what works for your blog, but once you get that right it becomes easier.

So how do you make money off a blog?

Simple.

Qualify for adverts such as Google Adsense.

They run adverts on your website and pay you for each person that clicks on that link to buy something.

They do not pay much, but that is one of several ways.

If you want to monetize your blog, then you should be selling your own products or something that you really recommend.

It takes time to build an audience, but once you do then they will start trusting your recommendations.

You could then sell ebooks, courses, your services or ability in that field.

If you do not have skills that can be sold there is still Affiliate Marketing.

This is where you sell other people's products on your blog or social media.

Amazon is a great example because it is very easy to sign up and promote their products on your blog. I have personally done it and know of many others that do it too.

Clickbank and Warriorplus are another two well-known affiliate websites that could really help you make some good cash online. Please note that these are not easy and need a lot of persistence but the commissions are good.

4. YouTube

Many people have tried and failed at this one.

I like to think that many people needed to persist and have a niche market that would follow them, but I think that you also need to have traffic driven to your YOUTUBE Channel which many people get wrong.

I still highly recommend this option because YOUTUBE is awesome. You would need a personality, be interesting and be able to talk about relevant topics.

I know a Youtuber that is quite famous where I am from and he is awesome. He makes some good money and has a good following.

If you look at someone like PewDiePie and see how much he is worth, it is absolutely insane.
He PLAYS VIDEO GAMES. You can't get better than that. What a life ;)

5. Social Media

I have realized that many people do not use or even need Social Media because their profiles are sometimes like their website. I have followed a few people with so many followers and all they do is use Twitter or Instagram to promote themselves and their products.

Many people who have Blogs, Websites, Youtube Channels and use Affiliate Marketing all have one thing in common. They use SOCIAL MEDIA to promote themselves and get potential buyers on their websites.

It makes a lot of sense to skip the middle-man, which is often now their website or blog.

Let's look at it practically. If you have 800 followers, but only 10% of them get to your website. Would it not make more sense to sell directly through your social media account?

I think that makes some great sense. It also explains a lot when you look at the bounce-rate on websites. This is just food for thought, but for some people, this could really help boost their sales. I am not saying do not have a website, I am saying if you can get 90% more clients. 
Why not?







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple ideas to help your online BUSINESS grow

How to actually achieve your goals

GREAT LIFE LESSONS that you can learn from VIDEO GAMES