Can you quit smoking by VAPING?

Related image


There has been a lot of controversies around Vaping and Cigarettes.

I thought I would drop this article in for people wondering if it is better and whether you can quit smoking with vapes or not.

My short answer is YES, it is possible, but it is a process that very much depends on you.
This is determined by your mindset, discipline, nicotine-reliance and how you start vaping.

If you plan to get off smoking and switch to vaping because of it being a better option. YES.
Although, many arguments and debates are going on over this.

If you plan to go from smoking cigarettes to a vape, and then quitting then this article is for you.

I do not find it hard to go from smoking to a vape. It was the smoking to the vape and then quitting completely.

I still, but I want to tell you how you can drop it all together as I am capable of doing this now. I purely vape because I like the flavor but I won't die without it.

There are two ways that I find that worked for me. Getting a small pocket device with high nicotine liquid was the first vape that I ever used and it helped with cravings.

The issue that I originally had with this was the drop from 30 m.g to the standards of 3 m.g, 6 m.g, and 8 m.g.

What the 30 m.g did was help me to quit entirely. It was very strong so I did not need to use it often. I would have a quick puff for a minute and that would relieve the craving.

What I did from there was I dropped from 30 m.g to 20 m.g. This drop was slight and more subtle than the others, but I smoked a fair amount more. Please note that this does not have to be your way of doing it. THE MAIN POINT HERE IS TO HAVE A GOAL AND DROP YOUR NICOTINE TO ZERO. 

I then went from 20 m.g, down to 8 m.g, then to 3 m.g and then I used 0 m.g. This has to this day, helped with cravings. Please note. Cravings. Not the habit of going outside, holding something in your hand and 'relieving stress'

I can now have a cigarette, a vape here and there, without feeling like an addict.

__________________________________________________________________


The easier way is to start with a larger vape. Start with something that tastes nice and has between 4 - 8 mg of nicotine.

Get into it and vape as much as you need to. Clear the cigarette routine out of your system and then notice the difference in your throat. 

You notice that your senses come back, you feel better and you have officially quit your smokes.

Now that you have spent a few weeks only on the vape. Start trying new flavors and dropping your nicotine levels. 

Also, remember to be strong and intentional with your vaping. The aim is to quit entirely so be disciplined. I am not saying it's a walk in the park, but this process is far better than cold-turkey.

Once you drop from 3 or 4 to 0mg. You will notice that you do not feel 'the burning sensation' that burning sensation that you are used to is the nicotine that you used to feel at the back of your throat.

It takes some time, but I would say try to compensate here with really nice flavors. Try not to think about it not having nicotine. Just act as though it does and it is like any other flavor.

Strong flavors help because they make it feel like there is nicotine in the juice.

The bottom-line here. Drop the nicotine slowly or fast. Get to the point where you are using juice without any nicotine. Forget that the juice has no nicotine.

PS: This does work. Give it a bash. 

Thanks for reading

Let me know if this helps and please share my blog with friends.
It takes one minute. Do the lad a solid.



.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Simple ideas to help your online BUSINESS grow

How to actually achieve your goals

GREAT LIFE LESSONS that you can learn from VIDEO GAMES